Sevendust And Alter Bridge Members Form Projected

Published February 2, 2012

Sevendust’s John Connolly (guitar) and Vince Hornsby (bass) have teamed with Alter Bridge/Creed drummer Scott Philips and Creed guitarist Eric Friedman to form Projected.

The group are in the studio now recording their debut which will be released later this year.

8 Comments

1. jman3000 says:

This band will be amazing! All of them are great at their respected instruments.

2. Injured says:

This looks like it’s gonna sound great. I’m also excited about Clint and Morgan’s project

3. heavyandmelodic says:

I wonder who’s gonna sing.

4. Nightmare says:

Eric “Erock” Friedman I believe will be the singer.

• shambles says:

I remember seeing a live performance of him with Creed (doing back-up vocals) and I thought he was singing thousand times better than Stapp. So I’m happy if he’s the singer, because he truly deserves to show his skills.

By the way, I’m curious about this new project, it has all the ingredients to be amazing.

• JasonP says:

Eric recently tweeted that he was tracking vocals so I think it’s safe to assume he will be singing.

5. Chris says:

From John’s Facebook

“Thanks for being patient as I figure out how to keep up with Facebook and sing at the same time lol”

“Hey everybody! Sorry I haven’t gotten back to any of you individually. First day of actual tracking and things are going really well but it’s been very time consuming being guitar, player, singer, producer. Too many hats on and I lost my Facebook hat for the day lol. I’ll he on a bit more tomorrow hopefully with some photos and maybe a little video action. Scott’s nailing the drum parts and Bill, Ryan and Jacob have been a huge help. The project has officially begun!”

“Man this singin stuff is fun but it ain’t easy when you have a mediocre voice lol. “